Powered by Blogger.

Introduction

 

HELLO!

    I can't believe I'm starting another blog again. Maybe I'm bored or perhaps I've become too disillusioned with social media apps. I find connecting with other sewists has become increasingly difficult in an ever changing, yet startlingly stale online landscape. My Instagram reach is pretty much zero. I've been locked out of old accounts. Feeds aren't showing users that I actually want to see content from. It's dried up. And yet, here I am utilizing a form of social media that's even more petrified and neglected than Instagram! Why? Because I need to document my projects somewhere. Even if nobody sees them or gleans anything from my experiences, it's nice to have a voice, even when no one is around to hear it. 

    So much has changed over the pandemic. I have my studio space back. I suffered losses. I had some gains. I grew up. I wear alt clothing but not like I used to. I'm changing and I'm learning new things about myself. I'm ready to welcome another chapter of my life. I won't be sharing the more intimate side of things. I've read that's not what blogging is for any more. Apparently blogs are better served as resources, so that's what this blog will be: a resource for pattern reviews, adaptations, drafting and sewing tips. I want it simple and sweet, and who knows, maybe that will be just enough to keep it going for a little while!  

It's nice to meet you!

No comments

Please use respect when commenting! Any self promotion or links left in the comments will be flagged as spam.